Sorry I am overdue with this blog post. I have been unwell and our car got hit while it was parked on Wednesday. So I keep going to try and write last weeks 'Weekly Favourites', but things keep getting in the way.
I brought a Silhouette cutting machine this week, haven't spend a lot of time playing with it yet, but can't wait to get making stickers, tabs, stencils and paper clips.
I brought mine from Amazon, here is the link - Silhouette cutting machine
Instagram people I've been stalking:
Bullet Journal blog posts:
- Bullet Journal Set Up: November 2015 by Tiny Ray of Sunshine
- Top 12 Bullet Journal hacks by Bohoberry
- Bullet journal by Soulfulwhimsy
- Day 14 – How I set up my Bullet Journal by The home learner
Blog posts I've enjoyed reading:
- 9 Easy Steps to Cut Printable Stickers With Silhouette Studio by Little blue garden
- Habit stacking by James clear
- How I do my weekly review by Josh medeski
- The To-Do List Conundrum by Msbookish
- Week #43 by Scribblesandstationery
Anyone tried Post crossing?? You send postcards around the world to random people. I tried it about a year and half ago and I would love to get back into it. Just to put a smile on someone's face is worth while :)
Etsy shops I have brought STICKERS from last week:
(Once all stickers arrive I will do a show and tell! So excited!!)
Other stickers from Etsy shops I like:
YouTube videos been watching:
- Drawing hands - Debbyarts
- 10 Budget Tips That I Live By - Seaweed kisses
- My 2016 Planner Set Up - Journaling Sage
- Silhouette Cameo Vs. Cricut Explore - Print Then Cut - Kens Kreations
- DIY Planner Stickers: Should I get a Silhouette? - Miss Stitchery
Apps you'll want to check out:
Check out my last blog post: Mind Journal
Check out last weeks 'Weekly favourites': Weekly Favourites 08/11/2015
Click on the 'INDEX' tab to see all blog posts!
Please check out my book: My Life in a Book
Follow me on Instagram: (New account) Cherryblossomtreeuk
Say Hello to me on Facebook: Stephanie Stephenson
Come Join the facebook group 'Swap a box around the world'!
Currently the swap is Christmas swap.
You can find the details on the facebook group and if you would like to sign up for the Christmas swap, the sign up closes Monday 23rd November (night uk time).
Thanks for reading xoxo