Tuesday 23 February 2016

The Journal Series: Journal Daily #1

As Valentine's day has been and gone, the month of love. I thought it would be nice to do journal pages about LOVE.

I really enjoyed doing my first journaling page. Made me smile thinking about the things I love. Makes me grateful for the things I have in my life. I hope it sparks joy for you too.

So here are the things to write in your own journal...

(my journal pages are below. I'm no good at doodling so you'll have to excuse that)

  • A quote related to love

  • Some of the best feelings in the world

  • 5 things you love

  • Write about a Special Person

  • Gratitude: what made you happy today?

  • Favourite flowers

  • Currently:
    Drinking
    Wearing
    Watching

  • Meaningful songs/love songs


So that's it for today.

(I haven't done my meaningful songs/love songs yet. If I remember I'll post it up.)

If you enjoyed todays journaling pages , please come back for more!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment