Monday 14 July 2014

My Daily set up for my Personal Filofax


I've brought a Personal Filofax to use when I'm out and about. I'm still deciding the whole set up of it, but I decided on this daily insert from RogueCrusade on Etsy. She has loads of amazing printables. I also brought the Blog insert from her for my A5 Filofax.

I wanted to have the following on my daily sheet:
  • Meal Plan (gets added to my Food Journal weekly)
  • Reminders
  • Mood
  • Goal
  • 5 Fruit a day
  • Water drank 
  • Money spent (gets added to my Budget plan in my A5 Filofax & Cash book)
  • Savings
  • To Dos
  • Ideas (which will get added to my Bullet journal ideas page)
  • One line a day Journal (so I can add to my 'One line a day' Book weekly)
I also might add somewhere to put my calories and weight on the page. Soon I want to start losing the baby weight and start a health planner :)


This is the set up of my daily sheet....

No comments:

Post a Comment